:)

:)

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Refer a Friend and Get Rewarded - September 18, 2014

When we share the gospel, we really are "rewarded"! Preach My Gospel: A Guide to Missionary Work says that those "who share the gospel experience joy and have the Spirit of the Lord more abundantly. As we share the gospel, we appreciate how precious and meaningful it is to us, and we feel a greater love for God and others." I know that this is true! I have felt more joy in the service of the Lord than an ANY other time in my life. The gospel has become a prized possession to me and I am grateful everyday for the opportunity I have to live it and share it!

Every single day we have opportunities to share the gospel through inviting others to come closer to Christ by receiving His restored gospel. Pray often to recognize these opportunities and to be able to take advantage of them! #referafriendandgetrewarded



No comments:

Post a Comment