:)

:)

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Yesterday, Today, and Forever - July 16, 2014

While the laws of men and the standards of the world are changing, the laws and standards of God NEVER change. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever, and all of the promises he has given us WILL be fulfilled, IF we will be faithful to him and keep His commandments.
37 Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled.
38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself;and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same.
(Doctrine & Covenants 1:37-38)


No comments:

Post a Comment